Monday, 8 October 2012

Blast from the past


Guess I’ll just throw everything that isn't 3D in this section. Some works from the past as well as ongoing things.

These are some fo my watercolor, ink and pen drawings from different times. More of that stuff here: http://www.behance.net/anna_nesterova


LOGO DESIGNS

Always liked making logos. Probably my favorite aspect of graphic design .



PARTY FLYERS 

Back in the day when I did graphic design




MAGICTOOLS. 
Fictional product design. Created for my thesis in uni back when I was doing graphic design. Yes, you can get away with stuff like this doing graphic design in St.Petersburg state uni! J



The “headset” gun-phone was also part of a group exhibition “Little Things”at Proarte institute, St.Petersburg, Russia.


No comments:

Post a Comment